Pages

Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Watch Pretty Little Liars Season 2 Episode 19 Online


I love mysteries, especially in novels, movies and television series. It sends signals to my brain to function well because I tend to look for clues every time I watch movie or television series that involves solving a mystery. It gives me excitement, a different kind of adrenaline rush, and fulfillment, especially when I have already spotted the right clues that leads me into solving the mystery. The feeling is but great. That is why I really love watching Pretty Little Liars Season 2 online because of the huge mystery it brings that I really wanted to solve myself.



The mystery that I’m referring to in this hit drama television series particularly revolves on the mystery of A’s identity, the anonymous person who keeps on sending the four pretty girls threatening messages about revealing their darkest and deepest secrets to the entire neighborhood in Rosewood, Pennsylvania. All along, I still couldn’t find a clue that will exactly lead me to “A”. Each week, the clues that I’m getting leads to different persons. First, I thought that it was Alison all along that makes the girls life miserable. Next, I thought that it is just the blind Jenna, who’s pretending to be blind all along. Next, I also thought it was Jason DiLaurentis or Melissa Hastings. It was really silly of me to think of these persons as “A” but come to think of it, there is a huge possibility that one of them really might be “A”.

We can never really be sure of that unless we Watch Pretty Little Liars Season 2 Episode 19 Online and gather some more clues in order for us to immediately solve A’s mystery. Next week’s episode is entitled “The Naked Truth” and it is going to be aired on February 6, 2012. I just hope that the naked truth that they are referring here already pertains to “A”. I have my fingers crossed to that!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Online Project management