Pages

Thursday, November 24, 2011

Justin Bieber a Father-wanna-be?

I know this has already been an old news but I can’t help but recall the issue about Justin being a father to the son of a 20-year-old Yeater fan. She just popped from nowhere and started to say that Justin is the father of her son and it all happened when Justin had a one night stand on her backstage on one of her out of town concerts. I really can’t believe how this girl made a huge story like this. It is really embarrassing on the part of Justin Bieber if this was really true. So when the DNA TestProcedure of Justin Bieber revealed a negative result, he just can’t help but to laugh on the matter.

I really don’t know what’s in Justin Bieber, really, that a lot of young teenager girls are screaming on the top of their lungs just to get Justin’s attention during his concerts. I bet on Glee star’s Cory Monteith because he is more talented and sexier than him. Oh, which reminds me, I am getting excited to watch Glee Season 3 Episode 7 online when it airs on November 29, 2011 to see him once more.

Anyway, going back, I guess Justin Bieber is just making a huge issue out of this. I mean this girl is just making a fool out of herself, or probably she just wants full attention from Justin Bieber by creating this very disturbing controversy? Whatever her reason is, I still believe that Justin Bieber is innocent on this matter. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Online Project management