Pages

Monday, February 6, 2012

The Aftermath of the Barn Scene Revealed in The Walking Dead Season 2 Episode 8


We were really left speechless and hanging in the last episode of the first half of The Walking Dead Season 2, especially during the time when Sophia finally came out and surprised everybody that she is already a zombie. It was partly dramatic and terrifying. After that huge revelation of the Walkers hiding in Hershel’s farm and the killing of Sophia, what do you think will happen next in the aftermath of the barn incident?

I dare you to watch The Walking Dead Season 2 Episode 8 online and see what happens to the survivors after they were forced to leave the barn and find another safe place to stay. Their next destination is heading to Nebraska, but while they are on their way there, you will definitely enjoy all the zombie encounters that they have missed to present in the first 7 episodes of the second season of the show. The scenes with herd of zombies that you have been looking for before will become flooded in the next six last episodes of the season.

The Walking Dead TV series never really failed to amaze and inspire us because of the magnificent plot and the realistic effects. I never really had any dull moments while watching each episode of the show because of the suspense and thrill it brings in each scene in the series. It’s simply heart-pounding and thrilling! I just can’t wait to watch the Nebraska Episode of The Walking Dead because honestly, I really missed watching the zombies. My Sundays won’t really be complete if I’m not watching this horror television series which has become my favorite. So I’m glad that it’s going to come back soon. I’ve heard that the Episode 8 of The Walking Dead Season 2 is even scheduled to air this February 12, 2012. Now that gets me even more excited!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Online Project management