Pages

Saturday, January 7, 2012

Glee Season 3 Episode 10: Yes/No


Though it was hard to accept at the moment but the holiday season is definitely over and it is going to be a brand new year we are going to face ahead of us. So what does mean? It only means that we are just ready for a new start, new challenges, and new changes in life. What does this new year brings ahead of us? I am so excited to on what this year has in store for me but what excites me even more is the fact that I could already watch Glee Season 3 Episode 10 online on the 17th of January 2012. This is definitely an enjoying thing to start the year right. Aside from that, I have heard that this episode brings good news as it is about a proposal. Can you believe that? Who is going to propose to whom?

We can’t really say it, but I have a wild guess that it is going to be Will Schuester who’s going to propose to her girlfriend, Emma, during this episode. I can really feel that they are pretty in love with each other and since Will is already divorced with her wife, I guess it is about time that he searches for another love life in the form of Emma. This is going to be exciting. I just wonder how he will make his proposal. Will he sing her a song? Will he involve the entire glee club on this? What can Sue Sylvester say about this? Oh, it’s but giving me the creeps! I can’t wait until I can finally watch Glee Season 3 Episode 10 online.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Online Project management