Pages

Sunday, December 19, 2010

Writing is my passion. I used to write for the school's publication when I was in High School and College. I love to write especially poems, essays, and feature articles. But this new way of writing, blogging online, gives me the opportunity of expressing myself and allowing my readers to follow me not anymore on newspapers and magazines, but on my own personal blogsite. 

Writers usually face the dilemma on what is the best topic to choose that could actually catch the readers' interests and at the same time give them the chance to shout out what they feel inside, may it be happiness, loneliness, anger, hatred, etc. Ideas are expressed through writing, and what is interesting is that most writers don't share the same set of ideas, giving way to open-mindedness and realizations.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Online Project management